Thank you for joining us in Los Angels for Scientific Sessions 2012. Please remember to claim your CME/CE credits for the sessions/courses below:
- Scientific Sessions
- Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS)
- Cardiovascular Nursing (CVN)
- Evening Symposia "Difficult Issues Surrounding Care of the Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Patient"
- Evening Symposia "New Anticoagulants & Antithrombotic Controversies in Atrial Fibrillation & Venous Thromboembolism"
- Evening Symposia "Preventing Cardiovascular Disease by Dyslipidemia Management: State of the Art"
Full list of conference accreditation statements and credit hours see scientificsessions.org.
Instructions on how to claim CME/CE Credits at Scientific Sessions 2012
Instructions on how to claim CME/CE credits for Scientific Sessions 2012
Go to http://learn.heart.org
(If you are at the “CME Station” across from Registration, they are set to learn.heart.org
Sign in with your username and password If you have an existing account on our Professional site (i.e. you registered online), please enter that username and password
- If you do not have an existing account with us, please create one on http://learn.heart.org
- If you do not remember your username and password, please click the “Forgot Username/password?” link on the log in page. Enter your first name, last name and email address in the spaces provided and your account information will be emailed to you.
- You may also call 1-888-242-2453 (between the hours of 8AM-5PM Central Standard Time) for assistance
- If you have a Professional Membership, please use your customer number which can be retrieved from the AHA Membership booth in Heart Quarters
Look for “Popular Courses for Sessions 2012”; click on corresponding course that you have pre-registered for
Click “Select” than “Enroll”
You will be prompted to put in the case sensitive authorization code (this code will be located on the back of your badge on the right) If you attended an off-site AHA accredited symposium, the code will be provided at the close of that symposium
A window will open that will alert you that there is no charge and proceed to “close window”
Once enrolled, click on “my courses” tab
Launch the course
Click each one of the Activity Elements
Click on the evaluation survey link and submit your answers
Click “Claim CME/CE Credit or a Certificate of Completion/Attendance”
Select the type of certificate you need from the drop-down menu
Enter your time spent at the conference if less than the pre populated hours given, and click “Claim/Print”
Your course will be moved to “My Transcript” and will remain there for future reference
For assistance please call 1-888-242-2453
(Between the hours of 8AM-5PM Central Standard Time)
If you have a question about CME/CE accreditation and need assistance, please contact the Continuing Education Department of the American Heart Association at 1-888-242-2453 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.